Monday, July 31, 2006

Drawing pictures of mountain tops...

Thoughts and patterns have been alternating between the story of Rama and the nature of karma. Rama, primarily cuz I have been devouring the Ramayana series byAshok Banker. And karma, well, cuz somehow I seem to be associated with it :).
The sale at Walden gave me the opportunity to pick up 31 songs by Nick Hornby. The same guy who wrote High Fidelity and About a Boy. Imagine telling the story of your life through songs. A song for a year. A song for every incident perhaps. Happy songs and sad songs. Angry songs and mellow songs. Songs that I jumped up and down to when i was a kid. Songs that I turned to in the darkness of the night.Which one would it be for now? "Shimmer" by Fuel ? "Epiphany" by Staind? Ahh...where are my Pearl Jam cds.....

Current Music : Immortality - Pearl Jam