Sunday, April 26, 2020

Recommendations!

What if life came with a search algorithm that had a recommendation algorithm like a Youtube playlist. Would the recommendations be a perfect match incorporating all my searches in life? Nahh....that cant be.
For one, my YT recommendations are shit. Using the same algo, my life reccos would also be shit. But then YT has been around for the 15years and they dont event represent half my life's search terms. My life algo would have a LARGER sample set with my whole life's data set to work with. And i scope my search terms on YT to videos. My life search would have infinites to domains worth of data.
It COULD be perfect !

Sigh...I would never know, because there would always be this 23 worth of time gap in the inputs. I will never experience it. I am too old.

But....SOME kid out there who was born in the last 15 years could.
That is just an mind boggling thought to think of!